Kama Sutra Positions
Most of the Kama Sutra positions have been replicated in different religions and practices and are also called by different names. Here are some of the most common Kama Sutra positions.
· Climbing of a tree – In this Kama Sutra position, the woman places one foot on her lover and the other on his thighs. She then wraps one arm around his back and the other on his shoulders all while making slight sounds of singing and cooing.
· Mixture of Sesamum Seed with Rice – This Kama Sutra position occurs when the couple lies on a bed and embraces each other so closely that each other’s arms and thighs are encircled.
· Mixture of Milk and Water - When a man and a woman are so much in love and not thinking of any pain or hurt, they embrace each other as if they were entering each other's bodies. This is more of a spiritual Kama Sutra position.
· Congress of a Cow - The woman gets on her hands and feet in the rear entry position. The man mounts her like a bull and penentrates her from behind.
· The Yawning Kama Sutra Position – The woman lies on her back with her legs spread open and palms face up. The man is on his knees. As he penetrates he places his palms flat on hers.
· The Variant Yawning Kama Sutra Position – The woman lies on her back with her legs on either side of the man’s head, which allows for the deepest possible penetration. The inside of the man's elbows are behind the woman's knees for this Kama Sutra position.
· The Widely Opened Kama Sutra Position – The woman lies on her back, but raises her back to meet her partner. The man goes between the woman and uses his palms to support himself.
· The Position of the Wife of Indra – The woman lies on her back with her knees tucked and pressed to her breasts. This Kama Sutra position is considered the "Highest Congress" lovemaking because the vagina is fully open ensuring maximum penetration.
· The Clasping Kama Sutra Position – The woman lies on her back and the man lies on top of her placing himself between her legs. The woman wraps her arms and legs around him creating a special feeling of intimacy from the intertwining of limbs.
· Side-By-Side Clasping Kama Sutra Position – The man and woman each lie on their side facing each other. Kama Sutra recommends the man lie on his left side, while the woman lies on her right.
· Turning Kama Sutra Position – The woman lies on her back. The man rests on top of her and penetrates. The man then turns around so he faces the woman’s feet, all the while staying inside the woman.
· Anal Kama Sutra position – This the most basic anal Kama Sutra position. The giver, the one penetrating, lies on their back. The receiver sits on the penis while facing the feet of the giver. The receiver should lean toward the feet, which maximizes anal pleasure and delays the giver’s orgasm.
· Congress of the Crow Kama Sutra Position – Also known as the 69 sexual position. Both individuals lie down so that each person’s head is next to their partner’s genitalia, thus allowing them to orally stimulate each other’s genitalia. It can be performed either side-by-side, or one partner can lie on top of the other.
Many other Kama Sutra positions, like Kama Sutra positions for role reversal, which are acts to be done by a man or when a woman acts the part of a man, can be explored through books, video and other websites.
© 2005 www.SexualPosition.info