Sexual Positions of the Perfumed Garden
The Perfumed Garden was written by Sheikh Nefzawi in the late 15th century when North African culture was dominated by men. Therefore, its sexual positions are mainly to help men receive great pleasure. It barely focused on the woman’s experience. Many sexual positions from the Perfumed Garden are similar to Kama Sutra and Tao sexual positions. Some of the more unique sexual positions from the Perfumed Garden include:
· First Posture of the Perfumed Garden – The man positions himself on top of the woman. The woman raises legs and holds the man between her thighs. The man supports himself with his hands and grips with his toes to control thrusting during this sexual position.
· Second Posture of the Perfumed Garden - The woman lies on her back in this sexual position, curls backwards and grips her ankles. The man is raised and rests on the woman’s arms
· Gripping with the Toes Sexual Position – The woman lies on her back, wraps her legs around the man’s waist and pulls him toward her.
· The Tail of the Ostrich – For this sexual position, the woman lies back resting only her head and shoulders. The rest of her body is pressed against her partner. Men can vary thrusting by lifting and lowering the woman.
· Driving the Peg Home – The woman wraps her legs around the man’s waist and holds on to the man’s shoulders. In this sexual position, the man leans the woman against a wall and thrusts.
· Race of the Member Sexual Position – Horseback riding is the inspiration behind this sexual position. The man lies on his shoulders drawing his knees to his chest. His thighs should form a V-shape (like a saddle). The woman straddles the V and inserts his penis while lowering herself onto his thighs. The woman controls thrusting in this sexual position by flexing her knees, like riding a horse.
© 2005 www.SexualPosition.info